Sunday, March 22, 2009

HOPE HE'LL BE FINE SOON...

It's a very hard week for me and Din and also our family...
It's already the 5th day since i gave birth to Haris Haziq... but unfortunately, we still can't bring him back home... He's now warded at HTAA for the failure of his lung to function properly... they (the docs) say that it is because of the pre mature lung... Haziq was born at 37th week of pregnancy... I did feel that I will give birth earlier than the due date, but I didn't expect that it would be as early as it was...
To all my blog readers, I really hope that you can pray for Haziq so that we can bring him home as early as we can... We thank you all for your prayers...
* I really want to upload his pic here, but I can't find the gadget... will upload Haziq's photo soon...

2 comments:

noniey said...

sama2 kita doa agar haziq cepat sembuh. insyaallah dia tau ibu n abah dia sedang tunggu dia kat rumah. n dia akan balik jugak ke rumah dia nanti. yang penting skrang, doa banyak2....

l i e y n said...

just read ur blog...
i pray for haziq's health....
both of u, be strong!!!