Thursday, August 28, 2008

Just a thought...

This is just a thought for the moment... a blog assignment was given to my public speaking students last few weeks... so i thought that i would write mine too now... sikit je laaa... TITLE: Human Cloning... having a thought of human cloning... well, there's a pros and cons... most likely the bad sides are too many to be told... for the time being, i'm thinking of getting my self a clone, (or clones!!! hehehe!!!) so that i can instruct them to do half of my work while i can be a bit more relax... too ambitious huh!!! or am i actually need A ROBOT? whatever... having the thought that i can have someone to help me to organize my days is like going up to the cloud 9!!! hihihi.. in my dreams eh...

Orait... enough of the crap... fasting month is coming... wishing all the muslims, SELAMAT BERPUASA...

No comments: